Friday 10 June 2011

iloveyou

EDREE ESMADEE
.......
thanx for semlam..
i really appreciate u..
hey,BOYFREIND..
u are smone that can be rely on..
i trust u man...
..............
2.29 am
i was crying out loud..
then...my phone rang..
ed: aman..hello..
me: who is this
ed: its ed
me: owh ed..u call i gne no spe?
ed: my frend
me: ouh..ky
ed: what happen? nape u post HEART BROKEN dkt wall i?whats going on?
me: huh..nothing..(i was crying out loud..i really hope tht u wont realise it..but im wrong..u sense my emotion)
ed: bgtaw la..
(after byk kali ed asked me to tell him about it)
i told him everythg.......
huh what a realese.
..............
ed< u know what..
ireally need u that nite..
if u x de..
i wont settle this thing up..
thanx ed..
u are the best boyfrend..
boyfrend forever......
thanx..
YOU ARE MY SUPERMAN
ngee (Y)(Y)

No comments:

Post a Comment