Monday 6 June 2011

memory

i went to pz..i miss my fellow damn much..instead of seing them
tibe2.......
my eyes catches someone from the canteen..
oh god..HE`S BEAUTIFULL..
i said to myself..AMAN,NO WORRIES.HE`S NOT YOURS ANYMORE..SO LET GO OF HIM..
i saw he threw a look at me..then,i stunned..
OUR EYES MET FOR ABOUT 4 SECS...
then,

*`NABILA...KNPE KAU G SINI?NK JUMPE PAKWE...'
me: x lah..aku rindu kawan aku..lawanye kau...
* x lah kau lagi lawa..ky lah..aku kene jumpe kawn2 aku..
(she went away to her FRIEND)

KAWAN?
hahha
ckp je la pakwe..
pakwe kau tuh ex-boyfriend akuh...
huh...
its hard for me to look at the couple..
they looked so sweet..
instead of being jealous..
i just move on to my friends..
acting like im happy..
huh..the fact is im not happy..
bacause HE IS HAPPY WITH SOMEONE ELSE...

No comments:

Post a Comment