Friday 30 December 2011

and hey,IM HERE! TROLOLO

and,its the fate that brought me here :)


  • THANK YOU ALLAH 
the world is never fair,like those people said.WHAT COMES AROUND,MOVES AROUND.and thats what im trying to practic it to the next juniors.they may call it as BULLY,but to me.its the tradition.dont get me wrong,i had enough with my life when i were in the first year..freshies right,being nailed by those seniors,especially the TUUT.dont mention it,its kind a hard,and it gave me a life PHOBIA.not actually,bhahaha..well,thank you to them,i got so GODANG and had learned from them the SKILLS in becoming one of the "GREAT"..

and now,

ibu said,
  • adik,dont bully your juniors,its not good.memang ibu tak duduk asrama,tapi,manalah tahu juniors tu doa makbul.e..
FROM THAT ON,

yeah,i changed my POV,a good leader,thats what i wanna be..
  • why should i keep the tradition,
IF THE PEOPLE KEEP ON MOCKING ME.

and thank you god, i realise it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment